1 Gang 13A Switched Fused Connection with Neon in Aged Brass Plate with White Insert/Rocker by Forbes and Lomax
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Forbes and Lomax ISFC/OLB, a 13A switched fused connection (spur) with neon in aged brass plate and white insert and rocker, manufactured by Forbes and Lomax.
Please note: all the Aged Brass items come with white plastic trim as standard; if you require this item with black trim, please mention this in the comments when ordering.
The Forbes and Lomax Aged Brass finish has been designed to look beautifully antiqued upon installation and has been left unlacquered to patina even more over time. Alternatively, it can be polished to bring back some of the shine.
The real beauty of this finish from Forbes & Lomax lies in the mellow aged look of the brass, as though it has been an original part of the interior for many years. The toggles, dimmer knobs and push buttons are supplied polished but unlacquered, providing a subtle accent to the more muted finish of the plates.
Forbes and Lomax Spurs - Fused Connection Units
- A range of 13A fused connection units has been designed for the connection of refrigerators, water heaters, central heating boilers and other fixed appliances.
- Illuminated and non-illuminated options are available in both switched and un-switched fuse spurs. Metal rockers and cable outlets are also available.
- The Fuse Connection from Forbes and Lomax are available in all their finishes such as, the Invisible Lightswitch® Range, the Antique Bronze Range, the Stainless Steel Range, the Aged Brass Range, the Unlacquered Brass Range, the Nickel Silver Range, the Verdigris Range, and the Painted Range. The rockers can be in Antique Bronze, Brass, Nickel, and Stainless Steel. The inserts are either black or white plastic.
Technical Information - Switched Fused Connection Unit
- Conforms to BS 1363
- Type: single spur, switched, with a neon indicator; fused connection unit with a switch - and a neon.
- Fused connection units have a retained fuse carrier that is not removed during fuse replacement.
- All neon indicators are integrally wired into the product and do not require a separate connection when installing.
- All the Forbes and Lomax spurs/fuse connection units require British standard 35mm deep flush wall boxes.
- Supply voltage: 250V AC
- Current rating: 13A
- Terminal capacities: Live, Neutral and Earth: 3 x 2.5mm2, 2 x 4 mm2, 1 x 6 mm2
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5 degrees to +40 degrees Celsius
- IP rating: IP2XD
- Max. installation altitude: 2000m
About the Forbes and Lomax Aged Brass Finish
- It can be left unlacquered to patina over time.
- It can be polished to make it a little shiny.
- It has a mellow aged looking brass, as if it was part of the interior for many years.
- Toggles, dimmer knobs, and push buttons are polished but unlacquered.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Brand||Forbes and Lomax|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.