2 Gang 2 Way 20AX IP66 Grey Weatherproof Storm Double Switch with Neon Indicator for Outdoor
This is a IP66 rated Weatherproof Storm double outdoor switch 2 way 20AX ideal for garden, workshop, and commercial applications. It is suitable for use with outdoor lighting and it has a neon indicator. It is an ergonomic large switch, easy to use in extreme weather conditions.
- It has a robust and high impact UV stable switch housing and a neon LED indicator.
- It comes with covers to seal the fixing screws - blanking cap cable entries on four sides.
- Rating: 20AX inductive rated switch.
- It has clearly marked terminals with backed out captive screws for easy installation
- The earth terminal is in the mounting box
- All cable entries in the 4x sides have removable blanking caps
- It comes with a LED neon indicator that can be wired to illuminate when off or on depending on wiring blanking caps
- 20/25mm Drill-out entry in rear face
- Cable entries: 5x 20mm, 1 in each of 3x sides and 2x in the remaining side
- Terminal capacity: 4x 1.0mm², 4x 1.5mm², 2x 2.5mm² and 4.0mm²
- IP rating: IP66 rated, weather and dust proof.
- Applications: ideal for garden, workshop, and commercial applications
- Multiple gland entry positions: 5 versatile entry with M25 capability with an easy push out blank plug design.
- One cut out entry option on rear.
- Robust construction: polycarbonate housing, high impact resistance, long lasting - will not crack or fade.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||51mm|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.