MK Masterseal Plus K56482GRY 2 Gang Switched Twin Socket 13A IP66 Rated Grey
The MK Masterseal Plus is a well renowned range with full IP66 rating wiring devices even when they are in use - ideal for indoors and outdoors applications. This range of high IP rated wiring devices is ideal for gardens, workshops, industry, commercial, public areas, farm buildings, ponds, pools etc. The high IP rating insures protection against the ingress of strong jets of water, dust, sawdust, other small particles. The MK Masterseal Plus range is easy to install: fixed gasket, captive backed out terminal screws, clearly marked top access angled terminals, push fit knockouts and conduit entries, rear drill holes
- Rating: 13A rated sockets;
- Double socket for outdoors;
- 2Gang 13A socket, MK Masterseal
- IP rating: IP66 rated(can be used outdoors, industrial environment, etc)
- Switched socket;
- Supplied with earth terminals in backbox
- Lockable Features Makes An Even Safer Product
- Polycarbonate Housing
- 3 Pin Operated Shutter
- Made of NON UV fading Polycarbonate
- Scientifically Formulated Gel Seal
- Easy Lift Socket Lid Design
- Good Chemical and Heat Resistance
- Fixing holes for no. 8 Woodscrews li>BS 1363 pt2: 1995
- IP rating: IP66 rated socket
- BS EN 60529: 1992
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||85mm|
|Plate Dimensions||150mm x 172mm|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.