Weatherproof RCD Spur, 13A RCD protection fused connection unit (latching, IP66 rated)
- IP Rating: IP66 Rated, Weather & dust protection; High level of protection against ingress from water jets & dust, the durable seals will maintain integrity over the product’s life
- Multiple gland entry positions: 5 versatile entry options with M25 capability with an easy push out blank plug design; One cut out entry option on rear
- Fused connection unit with RCD for safe electricity supply
- DP switch spur, 13A rated spur
- Robust, High Impact UV Stable Housing
- RCD latch type protection with 30mA trip speed 40ms
- Colour coded terminals with backed out captive screws for easy installation
- Flexible membrane: allows switching and resetting RCD without opening the unit.
- Rating: 3, 120 Watts Max, 13A 240V ~
- FCU manufactured to BS1363-4
- RCD manufactured to BS7288
- Latching type: 30mA trip current, 40ms trip speed
- Angled colour coded terminals with captive screws
- 1 drill out entry 20/25mm in rear face
- Flexible membrane allows switching without opening unit
- Visible indication of power status through see-through cover
- Terminal capacity 3x2.5mm², 2x4.0mm² and 1x6.0mm²
- Dimensions: 100 x 100mm, depth 75mm
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||75mm|
|Plate Dimensions||100mm x 100mm|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.