Wisebox Kit 4 Channel Receiver with Intense Switch and Remote, Wireless ON/OFF and PIR / Timelag Lighting Controls Kit
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the WiseBox Kit (Version 2), composed of a wise box receiver, an Intense switch, and a remote control for switching on/off. It is an updated version of the original WISEBOX kit, featuring 4 PIR timer dials for each circuit (which allows up to 16 PIRs to be connected). It also includes a 4-button keyfob and a 4 button Intense wall switch.
Note: This item is non-returnable; due to the fact that it is an electronic product, we cannot take it back for a refund as "unwanted".
WiseBox Wireless Lighting Control Switch - features
- This wisebox can remotely control your lights, water features, electric gates, electric shutters, etc. You simply have to program it, place the indoor wireless switch in a suitable location, and installation is complete: you can simply enjoy switching your circuits from anywhere in your home or garden with the included remote control.
- The receiver has a 4 x 10A circuits with a max. 20A.
- Each circuit on the WiseBox is fused individually with a 10A fuse (to protect all the circuits).
- The wisebox can achieve a 150m range with a clear line of sight.
- The keyfob (the remote control) and the wal switch (a wise switch) included in the kit have each four buttons; once you program the button of your choice to link with a channel, that button will switch the channels circuit ON or OFF.
- You can add additional switches and remotes to a WiseBox, up to a max. of 16.
How to Program the Wisebox
There are three main options for programming the WiseBox kit:
- Single Button ON and OFF - if you program it this way, it will create an ON and OFF from a single button on a wireless switch / remote.
- Dual Button ON and OFF - you can assign your ON and OFF to two separate buttons.
- PIR / Timelag function - when programmed this way, it only sends an ON signal, which is then switched OFF by a pre-set countdown timer. If you program to a PIR, then the PIR will reset itself to the preset time every time the sensor is triggered. If you program it to a switch or remote, the countdown will switch OFF when it reaches 0 seconds.
Wisebox Kit - Technical Specifications
- Detection Range: 200m
- IP Rating: IP54 rated (needs to be sheltered, preferrably indoors)
- Dimensions: Depth 80mm, Height 184mm, Width 200mm
- Rating: 20A
- Maximum Amps / Circuit: 10A
- Minimum Wattage per Circuit: 1W
- Voltage: mains voltage 240V
- Wise Box Receiver, Intense Switch & Remote
- Relay out: 10A 230V ~ 4000W total maximum load (the sum of the loads of the 4 outputs can't exceed 4000W)
- Reception frequency: 868.3 MHz
- Intermediate frequency: 10.7 MHz
- Sensitivity (finely tuned signal): 1 µV
- Operating temperature range: -20° — +50°C
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.