1 Gang 1 Way 10AX Single Switch in White Moulded with Rounded Edge BG Nexus 811
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the BG Nexus 811 single switch: 1 gang 1 way switch in a white moulded finish with rounded edges. BG's Nexus range of plate switches have been designed to perform at 10AX inductive loads. The subtle design will blend with any décor - suitable for domestic or commercial installations.
1 Gang 1 Way 10AX Single Switch in White Moulded - Specs
- Type: 1 gang 1 way rocker switch
- Standard(s): BS EN 60669-1
- Part of the BG Nexus rounded edge range.
- 10 Amp, 10AX inductive rated
- White moulded round edge, sleek and slim with softly rounded edges
- Easy to install, supplied with fixing screws and installation instructions
- Captive, backed out terminal screws for fast installation
- Rating: 10 Amp, 250V~ (10AX – no derating for inductive or fluorescent loads)
- Contact Gap: 3.0mm minimum
- Backed out captive screws for easy installation
- Terminal Capacity - L & N: 4 x 1.0mm² 4 x 1.5mm² 2 x 2.5mm² 1 x 4.0mm²
- Mounting Box Depth (Min): 16mm
- Fixing Centres: 60.3mm
- Standards: BS EN 60669-1
- Size: 86mm x 86mm x 6.9mm
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||17mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||7mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.