6 Gang 2 Way 10AX Switch White Moulded Plastic Square Edge BG Nexus 946
- The Fan Isolator switch has a triple pole switching design, however can be used for double pole applications if required.
- White moulded square edge profile offering exceptional value
- Easy to install, supplied with fixing screws and installation instructions
- Captive, backed out terminal screws for fast installation
6 Gang 2 Way 10AX Switch White Moulded Plastic - Specs
- All switches 10 Amp, 10AX inductive rated
- Captive terminal screws
- Standard(s): BS EN 60669-1
- ASTA Approval: Yes, License Number 1010, 915 License Number 1015
- Rating: 10 Amp, 250V~(10AX – no derating for inductive or fluorescent loads)
- Contact Gap: 3.0mm minimum
- Terminal Capacity - L & N: 4 x 1.0mm² 4 x 1.5mm² 2 x 2.5mm² 1 x 4.0mm²
- RoHS Directive: No
- WEEE Directive: No
- Mounting Box Depth(Min): 25mm
- Fixing Centres: 120.6mm
- CE Mark
- Size: 146.5mm x 86mm x 21.2mm
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.