2 Gang 2 Way 13A Socket with 2 USB Sockets White Plastic Rocker and Trim on Perspex Clear Plate
This is the M-Marcus PPX.555.W-USB, a 2 Gang 2 Way 13A Socket with 2 USB Sockets White Plastic Rocker and Trim on Perspex Clear Plate. It is part of the Heritage Brass Clarity Perspex range, a range of clear plastic plates with different inserts. It requires a standard back box of 35mm.
This twin USB socket is ideal for tablet or smartphone charging; it comes with a 2.1A USB on the left (2100mA, 5V, engraved with the word "TABLET", ideal for tablet battery charging) and a 1A USB socket on the right (1000mA, 5V, engraved with the word "PHONE", ideal for 1A phone battery charging). You can safely charge your smartphone, Android, iPhone, or tablet directly from the wall socket!
- It is a switched double socket - 2 gang 13A wall socket - complete with 2 x USB sockets for charging electronic devices, on a twin size plate.
- Finish: white plastic rockers with white trim on a clear perspex plastic plate.
- It requires a two gang 35mm deep back box, not included.
- Plate dimensions: 148mm x 88mm, projection / thickness approx. 3mm.
- It is part of the Heritage Brass "Clarity" Perspex range with clear plastic plates.
- This item is ideal for both commercial and domestic installations, and it complies fully with the relevant British Standards.
- Twin earth fitted as standard, and complete with overload protection.
- The 13A sockets and the USB sockets can be used independently.
Please note: this item is bespoke - it is custom made according to these specifications, and it is therefore non-returnable.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 148mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||3mm|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.