MK 995WHI 2A Fused Clock Connector Earth Square Flush Wall Mounting White Plastic 86mm x 86mm
- 10 or more £26.55
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
MK 995WHI 2A Fused Clock Connector Earth Square Flush Mounted - Features
- Push-fit cord grips, for safer, quicker installation.
- Angled, top mounted terminal screws simplify wiring and worm-drive operated fuse carriers for additional security.
- Integral wired indicators save installation time, secure cable and flexible cord connection.
- All terminal and fixing screws operated by one-size (4mm) screwdriver.
- Backed out and captive terminal screws.
MK 995WHI 2A Fused Clock Connector Earth Square Flush Mounted - Specs
- Fitted with 2 amp fuse-link to BS.1362.
- Terminals will accommodate 2.5mm² conductors.
- Includes earthing facilities and is suitable for mounting in BS.4662 boxes.
- The removable fuse carrier is fully recessed and total projection of the plate is only 4.2mm.
- A knockout on the underside is provided so an M3.5 screw or hook engages with a tapped lug on the box (for hanging a wall clock).
- Fixing centres 60.3mm apart.
- White finish.
- Current Rating: 2A
- Dimensions: height 86 mm x width 86 mm
- Fixing Centres: 60.3mm
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Fuse Fitted: Yes, 2A fuse fitted
- Material: Moulded
- Mounting: for wall mounting only
- Number of Gangs: 1 gang
- Standards: it conforms to BS 1362
- Voltage Rating: 230V mains voltage
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Style||Plastic Back Box|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.