MK K4872 WHI 2 Gang 2 Way 10A Rocker Switch Single Pole in Moulded White Plastic, MK Logic Plus Light Switch Semi-Gloss
- 10 or more £3.40
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
- It is a 2 gang 2 way 10A rated wall switch, light switch for wall mounting 2g 2w
- Style: modern profile
- Part of a wide range of switches and sockets, and matching Grid switches are available in 10 or 20A ratings
- These switches can be wired as either one-way or two-way.
- Twin rocker switch - single pole - on a slim moulded white plate.
- Switch: Positive switch action
- Fixing centres: 60.3mm
- Rating: 10A, 10AX inductive rated
- BS EN 60669-1:1999
- Number of Poles: 1
- Number of Ways: 2
- Mount Type: Flush
- IP Rating: IP2X
- Colour: White
- Material: Urea Formaldehyde
- Series: part of the MK Logic Plus series
- Voltage Rating: 250V ac
- Finish: Semi Gloss
- Faceplate Fixing: Screwed, visible screws on the plate
- Colour Shade: MK White
- Termination Type: Captive Screw
- Flush mounting backbox: min. 16 mm deep
- Top access, backed out and captive terminal screws
- Plate dimensions: 86mm x 86 mm, single plate.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||16mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.