MK K5045WHI 1 Gang 45A Cooker Connection Unit Moulded White (cable entry at lower edge), MK Logic Plus
- 10 or more £5.53
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
MK K5045WHI 1 Gang Cooker Connection Unit Moulded White - Features
- MK Logic K5045WHI cooker cable flex outlet plate in white.
- Push-fit cord grips, for safer, quicker installation.
- Angled, top mounted terminal screws simplify wiring and worm-drive operated fuse carriers for additional security.
- Integral wired indicators save installation time, secure cable and flexible cord connection.
- All terminal and fixing screws operated by one-size (4mm) screwdriver.
- Backed out and captive terminal screws.
MK K5045WHI 1 Gang Cooker Connection Unit Moulded White - Specs
- Product Type: Flex Outlet
- Rating: 45 Amp
- Cable entry at lower edge
- Profile: Raised
- Style: Round Edge
- Fixing Centres: 60.3mm
- No of Gangs: 1 gang plate
- Finish: MK White
- Material: moulded white
- Removable reducer and reversible cord-grip
- Backed out and captive terminal screws
- Back box required: 1 gang, 35mm
- Terminal Capacity: 3x 2.5mm 3x 4mm 2x 6mm
- Plate Size: Single
- Plate Height: 86mm
- Plate Width: 86mm
- Standards: BS 5733: 1995.
- Profile: Raised plate
- Style: Round Edge plate
- Minimum Box Depth: 35mm
- Plate Size: 1 Gang/Single size plate
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.