6A Pneumatic Time Delay Switch 2-wire (no Neutral), FTS 1 Way Change-over Contact Adjustable 10s - 10mins
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
6A Pneumatic Time Delay Switch 2-wire (no Neutral) - Specs
- It is a 6A rated pneumatic time delay switch - 2-wire (no neutral) switch.
- This pneumatic time delay switch is easy to use and to fit; it is a pneumatic switch that turns off lighting automatically with an adjustable time delay.
- No more lights left on: you can save money!
- Ideal for staircases, hallways, corridors, and storage cupboards
- You can reduce wasted energy and work to environmental targets
- It has a single gang design, suiting both new installations or replacing existing wall switches
- It is simple to install, and it has a snap action switch mechanism
- It is a 1 way switch (not a 2 way).
- Switch current rating at 240V AC: for incandescent / GLS 6A, for fluorescent 3A, and for compact fluorescent 3A peak (6 fittings max).
- Adjustable time delay: 10 seconds to 10 minutes (approx)
- It has been designed for 20mm or 25mm deep standard BS single gang mounting boxes; deeper boxes should be used where space is required for additional cables.
- Pressing the plunger button to operate the switch will "make" or "break" the change-over contacts. The plunger will return to its start position during the time delay, returning the contacts to their original position using the snap action of the switch.
- The face plate is semi-translucent and a flash can occasionally be seen when the contacts "make" or "break".
- The Time Delay is adjustable (10 seconds to 10 minutes approx) by turning the brass timing screw in the centre of the rear plate (clockwise will increase the delay).
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.