Electronic Time Delay Push Switch IP20 6A (No Neutral) Adjustable 12s-12mins 5W-1440W in White ABS
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is an adjustable electronic time delay push-button switch (12 seconds to 12 mins) ideal for replacing a 1-way wall light switch, taking loads up to 1440W. Pressing the button on this electronic switch will turn on the lights for a fully adjustable amount of time (from 12 seconds to 12 minutes). Very easy to install, this is an ideal replacement for an existing 1-way light switch.
Electronic Time Delay Push Switch 6A (No Neutral) - Specs
- Electronic Time Delay Push Switch max. 1400W
- No neutral: no neutral connection required, it can replace an existing light switch with no additional wiring.
- Time on adjustable: between 12 seconds and 12 minutes
- Red neon glow light: the switch has a perimeter glow light for easy location of switching point.
- Max. load: 6A incandescent, min load. 5W - 1400W load. Not compatible with LED lights. For LED compatible time delay switch, see PUSHLED.
- Dimensions: 85mm x 85mm, 22mm projection / height.
- Load taken: incandescent lighting, fluorescent lighting, low-voltage lighting with wire-wound transformer, and low voltage lighting with electronic transformer.
- The pack contains: 1 fitting, 2 fixing screws, and 2 blanking plugs.
- Double insulated. CE Mark.
- ABS construction, white finish.
- IP rating: IP20 rated.
- Model: Eterna Lighting TLS1440 Electronic time delay push switch.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.