IP66 16A Weatherproof Time Delay Switch in Grey for Outdoor with 2s-2h Time Lag, Eterna Lighting TLS68EX
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Eterna Lighting TLS68EX IP66 rated Weatherproof Time Delay Switch. The timer can be triggered by applying a live connection to the “trigger” terminal. This can be done using a momentary switch for example, in lighting applications; or an unswitched link for applications such as extractor fan over-run.
IP66 16A Weatherproof Time Delay Switch in Grey - Specs
- Multi range delay function from 2 seconds to 2 hours
- Incandescent 16 Amp max, fluorescent 6 Amp max, compact fluorescent 3 Amp max, low voltage 3 Amp max
- Multiple accurate time settings using DIP switches and rotary adjuster
- Multi point switching, connect two or more units in parallel / ABS
- IP Rating: IP66 rated, waterproof switch, ideal for outdoor use
- Finish: Grey
- CE Mark
- Double insulated: This switch is double insulated; do not connect any part to earth
- This is not a two-wire system and requires neutral connection
- Multi range delay function from 2 seconds to 2 hours: reduces energy consumption
- Dimensions: 80mm width x 110mm length x 70mm depth/projection from wall
- It is an IP66 16A Electrical Outdoor Time Delay Switch, suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Multi-Point Switching: For switching the load from multiple locations simply connect two or more units in parallel; please note, All switches must share the same power supply.
IP66 16A Weatherproof Time Delay Switch in Grey - Load Specification
- Incandescent lighting loads - 16A maximum
- Fluorescent lighting loads - 6A maximum
- Compact fluorescent/low energy lighting loads - 3A maximum
- Low voltage lighting loads - 3A maximum (Note: a maximum of 6 Fluorescent light Fittings is recommended with total power factor correction capacitance not exceeding 40µf.)
- Fans and ventilation equipment – 3A maximum
- LED load: max. 300W
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.