Manual High Frequency Dimmer/Controller in White for Multiple Ballasts with 1-10VDC Input including LEDs, Danlers DP1D 10VDC MB
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Manual High Frequency Dimmer/Controller in White for Multiple Ballasts with 1-10VDC Input - Specs
- It is push on, push-off, with rotary dimming control.
- It is ideal for multiple dimmable ballasts with 1-10VDC input (including LEDs)
- Loading: Total load of ballast, lamps plus other load not more than 6 amps including fluorescent.
- Total load of ballast, lamps plus other load not more than 6 amps including fluorescent.
- Can control up to 20mA, eg. 20 ballasts at 1mA.
- Control current of ballast is usually specified at 1-10V terminals.
- Varies according to make and model of ballasts
- Dimensions: 86mm x 86mm x 12mm.
- Wall box depth: 16mm
- Current rating: 6A
- Fixing centres: 60.3mm
- Mounting: for wall mounting only
- Voltage: 230V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.