Hager EM001N Stair Case Time Lag Switch DIN Rail Adjustable 16A 30s-10min No Contact
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
- Hager Time Lag Switch to provide control of lighting circuits (medium or high daily use) with automatic switch-off after a pre-set time. The EM001N Din Rail Time Lag switch provides the control of lighting circuits with automatic switch-off after a pre-set time (e.g.: staircase, corridors) command signal via impulse.
- Compact design equipped with a 2 position switch permanent/timed lighting implementation facility.
- Time delay setting by rotating dial on front of device, from 30 sec. to 10 min.
- For lighting circuits (medium or high daily use) characteristic: compact design, equipped with a 2 position switch permanent/timed lighting implementation facility.
Stair Case Time Lag Switch DIN Rail Adjustable 16A - Specs
- Fixing mode: Din-Rail
- Switch mode: NO contact
- Rated operational voltage Ue: 230 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Rated current: 16 A
- Supply voltage: 230V AC
- Acceptable current rating with AC1: 16 A
- Depth of installed product: 64 mm
- Length: 64 mm
- Width of installed product: 17.5 mm
- Max. power with fluorescent parallel lamps: 1000 VA
- Max. power with incandescent lamps: 2300 W
- Mounting type: din-Rail
- Connection cross-sect. flexible conductor: 1 / 6mm²
- Connection cross-sect. rigid cable: 1,5 / 10mm²
- Type of connection: with screw
- Connection type: 3 and 4 wires
- Number of contacts: 1
- Type of contacts: 1NO
- Type of connection: with screw terminals
- Time delayed range: 30s / 10min
- Protection index IP: IP20
- Operating temperature: -10…55 °C
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Type||Time Delay Switch|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.