Atelier Desk Light in Matt White using 1 x 12W max. LED E27/ES with Switch IP20 Dimmable, Astro 1224062
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 1224062 Atelier desk light in matt white - part of the Atelier range of lights from Astro Lighting, using 1 x 12W max. LED E27/ES lamp (not included).
It is switched, there is an on/off switch on the black cord included. It is an adjustable desk lamp - the head can be adjusted as needed.
Atelier Desk Light in Matt White - Specs
- It is part of the Atelier range of lamps from Astro Lighting.
- SKU: 1224062
- Lamp used: it takes 1 x 12W max LED E27/ES, not included. The lamp needs to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp length: 115mm
- Dimming: it is dimmable if a dimmable lamp is used.
- Switched: it comes with an ON/OFF switch on the cord.
- Finish: matt white.
- IP rating: IP20 rated (suitable for zone 3 in the bathroom).
- Class II electrical rated, double insulated fitting.
- Adjustable fitting: 180 degrees tilt adjustment angle, 330 degrees rotation adjustment angle.
- Dimensions: 500mm-532mm height, 200mm base diameter, 160mm length x 122mm diameter spotlight head.
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Cable length: 3000mm black cable included.
- CE Mark
Model: Astro Lighting 1224062 Atelier Desk Lamp in Matt White.
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Atelier Table / Floor Lamps|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.