Taro Square Adjustable Downlight in Brushed Aluminium using 1x6W max. LED GU10 Dimmable IP20, Astro 1240012
This item requires:
This fitting is the Astro Lighting 5638 Taro Square downlight with an adjustable round spotlight coming in Brushed Aluminium finish (SKU 1240012).
It is an IP20 rated ceiling recessed light using 1 x 6W max. LED GU10 Lamp (not included), this fitting is is dimmable with a regular dimmer switch if the lamp used is dimmable. The tilt adjustment angle of the lamp is 30 degrees.
Taro Square Brushed Aluminium Tilting Downlight - Features
- Square shape plate with a round spotlight, part of the Taro downlights range from Astro Lighting.
- SKU: 1240012
- Tilt adjustment angle: 30 degrees.
- Rotation adjustment angle: 355 degrees
- Finish: Brushed Aluminium finish.
- Lamp used: 1 x 6W max. LED GU10 Lamp. The lamp is not included, it needs to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp and wattage: 1 x 50W GU10 lamp
- Smart home: This product is compatible with most domestic smart light bulbs with a GU10 lamp cap.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Not suitable for installing on normally flammable materials.
- Dimmable: this fitting can be dimmed with a regular dimmer switch.
- Dimensions: 92mm width x 92mm length, 85mm depth; 3mm projection from ceiling.
- Recess depth: 150mm
- Weight: 0.22kg.
- Cutout: 79mm.
- Tilting downlight: up to 30 degrees.
Model: Astro Lighting 5638 Taro tilting Square downlight in Brushed Aluminium (1240012).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Cutout||79mm diameter x 150mm depth|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.