Taro Square Adjustable Fire Rated Downlight in Matt White 1 x GU10 max. 50W IP20 Dimmable, Astro 1240030
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 5678 Taro square adjustable recessed downlight (fire rated) using a 50W GU10 lamp (not included) with an IP20 rating, coming in a matt white finish (1240030).
It is a 100 x 100mm square recessed fitting ideal for downlighting indoors, and it is dimmable if a dimmable lamp is used. You can safely use energy saving / LED lamps for cutting the costs and saving the energy.
Taro Square Adjustable Downlight Fire rated in Matt White
- Taro interior downlight: square shape ceiling recessed light with an adjustable round spotlight in the middle, part of the Taro range of downlights.
- SKU: 1240030
- Finish: matt white.
- Tilt adjustment angle: 35 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 360 degrees.
- Lamp used: 1 x 50W (max) GU10 lamp, lamp not included (needs to be ordered separately). It can take a LED lamp.
- Max. lamp length: 57mm
- Dimming: this fitting is dimmable if a dimmable lamp is used.
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Not suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Not suitable for covering with thermal insulation.
- Class I electrical rated, earthed fitting. CE Mark.
- Dimensions: height 147mm, width 100mm x length 100mm. Recess depth: 167mm
- Cutout: 86mm
- Fire rating: fire rated up to 90 min
- Weight: 0.50kg.
Model: Astro Lighting 5640 Taro Fire Rated Square Adjustable Downlight in Matt White (1240030).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Bedroom, Living Room|
|Range||Taro Fire Rated Downlights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.