Taro Square Fire Rated Fixed Downlight in Brushed Aluminium using 1 x GU10 50W IP20 Dimmable, Astro 1240029
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting Taro 5677 square downlight, fixed (non-tilting), a fire rated recessed fitting, coming in a Brushed Aluminium finish (1240029).
It has an IP20 rating and it uses one GU10 max. 50W light bulb (it can take a LED lamp). It is an earthed fitting, ideal for rooms where fire protection downlights are required.
Taro Square Brushed Aluminium Fire Resistant Downlight - Features
- Square fire-rated interior downlight, part of the Astro Lighting Taro range of fire-resistant recessed downlights.
- SKU: 1240029
- Finish: Brushed Aluminium finish.
- Fixed recessed ceiling light: non-tilting.
- Lamp used: 1 x 50W GU10 lamp (not included, needs to be purchased separately). It can take a LED lamp.
- Max. lamp length: 57mm
- Dimming: this fitting can be dimmed when a dimmable lamp is used.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Dimensions: 100mm length, 100mm width, 147mm depth; 3mm projection from the ceiling.
- Cutout hole diameter: 86mm
- Recess depth: 172mm
- It is not suitable for mounting on normally flammable surfaces.
- It is not suitable for covering with thermal insulation
- CE Mark.
Model: Astro Lighting Taro 5677 Square Fire Resistant Downlight in Brushed Aluminium (1240029).
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Bedroom, Living Room|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.