Taro Twin Fire Rated Adjustable Downlight in Brushed Aluminium IP20 using 2 x GU10 max. 50W, Astro 1240031
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 5709 Taro Twin Fire-Rated Adjustable ceiling recessed light in a brushed aluminium finish taking 2 x GU10 max. 50W each (lamps not included); SKU 1240031.
It is an IP20 rated fitting for downlighting purposes, dimmable as standard, ideal for ceiling mounting.
This fitting is part of the popular Astro Lighting Taro range of adjustable downlights, and the spotlights can be adjusted 15 degrees (tilt adjustment) and 360 degrees (rotation adjustment).
Taro Twin Fire Rated Tilting Downlight in Brushed Aliminium
- It is part of the Astro Lighting Taro range of fire rated downlights.
- Type: twin downlight, tilting, for ceiling mounting
- SKU: 1240031
- Finish: brushed aluminium
- Lamp used: 2 x 50W Max GU10, lamps not included (they need to be ordered separately). It can take LED lamps.
- Max. lamp length: 56mm
- Dimming: this fitting can be dimmed if dimmable lamps are used.
- IP Rating: IP20 rated, max. zone 3 in the bathroom
- Tilting adjustment angle: 15 deg
- Rotation adjustment angle: 360 deg
- Class I electrical rated, earthed fitting
- Fire Rated: fire rated up to 90mins
- Dimensions: height 210mm, width 100mm, depth 150mm
- Light Source Type: Halogen
- Cutout: 185mm x 88mm, min. 150mm depth
- Recess Depth: 155mm
- It is not suitable for mounting on flammable materials
- It is not suitable for mounting in a brick or solid wall.
- It is not suitable for covering with thermal insulation.
- Weight: 1.054kg
- CE Mark.
Model: Astro Lighting 5709 Taro Twin fire rated adjustable brushed aluminium downlight (1240031).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Cutout||185mm x 88mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.