Taro Twin Fire Rated Adjustable Downlight in Matt White using 2 x GU10 max. 50W IP20, Astro 1240032
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 5710 Taro Twin Fire-Rated Adjustable ceiling recessed light in a matt white finish taking 2 x GU10 max. 50W each (lamps not included); Astro 1240032.
It is an IP20 rated fitting for downlighting purposes, dimmable if dimmable lamps are used, ideal for ceiling recess mounting.
This fitting is part of the popular Astro Lighting Taro range of adjustable downlights, the spotlights can be adjusted 15 degree (tilt adjustment) and 360 degrees (rotation adjustment).
Taro Fire-rated Twin Tilting Matt White Downlight - Features
- Part of the fire rated Taro range of ceiling recessed lights.
- Type: twin downlight, tilting, for ceiling mounting
- SKU: 1240032
- Finish: Matt White
- Lamp used: 2 x 50W Max GU10, lamps not included (they need to be ordered separately). It can take LED lamps.
- Max. lamp length: 56mm
- Dimming: this fitting is dimmable if dimmable lamps are used.
- IP Rating: IP20 rated, max. zone 3 in the bathroom
- Tilting adjustment angle: 15 deg
- Rotation adjustment angle: 260 deg
- Class: Class I electrical rated, earthed fitting
- Fire Rated: fire rated up to 90 minutes
- Dimensions: length 210mm, width 100mm, depth 150mm
- Cutout: 185mm x 88mm, recess depth 150mm
- It is not Suitable for mounting on flammable materials
- Weight: 1.054kg
- CE Mark.
Model: Astro Lighting 5710 Taro Twin fire rated adjustable matt white downlight (1240032).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||not F Marked|
|Lamp Type||Reflector Lamp|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Taro Fire Rated Downlights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.