Terra 42 LED Round Ground Light in Anodised Aluminium IP67 2.2W 3000K Dimmable 40mm Cutout, Astro 1201002
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 0936 Terra 42 round 2.2W ground LED light offering 98.06lm 3000K warm white light (1201002).
Ideal for ground / floor lighting outdoor or in the bathroom (even in the shower - if needed), this IP67 rated fitting is a round anodized aluminium LED light which is dimmable if a dimmable LED driver is used.
This fitting can be safely installed outdoor as a ground up-lighter, and it has a max. driver over weight of 800kg.
Terra 42 Aluminium LED Ground Light - Features
- Terra exterior ground-light.
- SKU: 1201002
- Finish: anodised Aluminium finish, toughened glass.
- Lamp used: 1 x 3W High Power LED 102 lumens. CRI 80. LED lamp included
- Max. drive over weight load: 800kg
- Beam angle: 24.9 degrees
- Forward voltage per product is 3.05V.
- Average lamp life span: 60.500h
- IP rating: IP67 rated, ideal for bathroom / shower lighting, exterior light, walkover light, ground light.
- Class III electrical rated, CE Mark.
- F Mark: can be mounted on normally flammable surfaces.
- Driver: this LED fitting requires a 700mA driver, see AX1271 (3W non-dimmable driver for 1 fitting), AX1921 (10W non-dimmable driver for 3 fittings) or AX1832 (18W dimmable driver for 2-7 fittings). Driver sold separately.
- Dimming: This product can be dimmed if a dimmable driver is used.
- Dimensions: 95mm depth, 42mm diameter. Projection over ground: 5mm.
- Cutout hole: 40mm / 1-9/16"
Model: Astro Lighting 0936 Terra 42 Round Aluminium LED ground light (1201002).
|Energy Type||Energy Saving|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.