This is the Trio Thames II 227660287 Titanium LED outdoor wall light for up-and-down lighting complete with 2 x 4.5W 3000K warm white. It is IP54 rated and non-dimmable. Suitable for exterior wall mounting for shedding light up and down.
Trio Thames II 9W LED Wall Lamp (Titanium) - Features
- Lamp used: 2 x SMD LED max. 4.5W 400lm, included.
- Lumens: 800lm
- Colour temperature: 3000K warm white.
- Finish: Titanium
- Mains voltage: 230V
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED fitting.
- IP rating: IP54 rated, it can safely be used outdoor.
- Mounting: surface mounted fitting, ideal for outdoor lighting.
- Dimensions: 175mm width, 90mm height, 30mm depth / projection from the wall.
- Material: diecast aluminium
- Style: architectural style fitting for exterior lighting.
- Class 1 electrical rated.
Model: Trio Thames II 227660287 Titanium LED outdoor wall light
|Electrical Rating||Class 1|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Thames II LED wall lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.