Thurso Oval Natural Brass Wall / Ceiling Light using E27/ES 42W, Coastal Light IP44 Astro 1376002
This item requires:
The natural brass 7881 Thurso Oval, manufactured by Astro Lighting (SKU 1376002), is an oval-shaped flush mounted light fixture for exterior lighting or for bathroom lighting.
The contemporary oval frame has a cross design that covers its opal diffuser, and the Thurso’s make and feel ensure it is perfect for lighting doorways and porches, where it will have a welcoming aura to it. This cross design covers its E27/ES lamp (not included), and we highly recommend that using an energy-efficient LED bulb to save you on your energy bills. It is part of the Astro Lighting Coastal Lighting collection.
A ten-year warranty is offered on the Thurso Oval; furthermore, this fitting is suitable for installation within 5 miles of a high salt environment, although it should be washed periodically to remove excess salt deposits. The Coastal lighting collection has been designed to withstand whatever the elements may throw at it, combining steadfast durability with striking designs.
The patina caused through aging can be polished-back to restore the original finish if desired; it is recommended that this fitting is rinsed with fresh water periodically to remove any excess salt deposits.
Made of solid brass, which will acquire a natural patina over time, adding to the charm of the material. Great for use by the coast, within 5 miles from the sea, or other exposed areas.
This fitting is part of the Astro Coastal lighting collection, which has been designed to withstand whatever the elements may throw at it, combining steadfast durability with striking designs.
Thurso Oval Natural Brass Coastal Light (1376002) - Features
- Part of the Coastal light fittings from Astro Lighting - the Thurso range.
- SKU: 1376002
- Oval exterior light fitting, traditional style fitting.
- Ideal for mounting on the wall or on the ceiling outdoor.
- Finish: Natural Brass.
- Material: metal - brass (H59). Made of solid brass which acquires a natural patina over time (adding to the charm of the material).
- The patina caused through aging can be polished back to restore the fitting to the original finish (if desired).
- To remove any excess salt deposits it is recommended that the product is periodically rinsed with fresh water.
- Lamp used: 1 x 42W Max E27/ES (lamp not included, it needs to be ordered separately)
- It can safely take a LED lamp with max. lamp length 130mm
- IP Rating: IP44 rated, can be safely used outdoors, even on the coast.
- Bathroom Zone: suitable for zones 2 and 3 in the bathroom
- F Mark: Suitable for mounting on flammable materials
- Rating: Class I electrical rated, Earthed fitting.
- Dimmable: yes, dimmable fitting if a dimmable lamp is used
- Dimensions: 238mm height, 166mm width, 98mm depth / projection.
- Weight: 1.928kg
- CE Mark
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V
- Cutout: no cutout hole needed, this fitting is for wall or ceiling flush mounting.
Model: Astro Lighting 7881 natural brass Thurso Oval exterior light (1376002), coastal Oval bulkhead for wall / ceiling lighting.
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Thurso Coastal Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.