10A Unswitched PIR Movement Sensor with Adjustable Lux and Time (1-16min) for Wall or Ceiling Mounting White Knightsbridge PIR0901
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the ML Accessories (Knightsbridge) PIR0901 unswitched single ceiling / wall wounted PIR movement sensor in a white plastic finish, switching loads up to 1000W - ideal for incandescent, CFL, and fluorescent lamps and fans. It is 10A rated, 3A inductive, and it requires a minimum box depth of 25mm. It has adjustable lux and adjustable time (approx. 1-16 minutes).
Note: A live and neutral feed is required for this sensor
10A Unswitched PIR Movement Sensor with Adjustable Lux and Time - Specs
- Voltage: 230V AC 50Hz
- Finish: White polycarbonate
- It is suitable for indoor use only, standard UK switch size.
- Mounting: wall or ceiling mounting.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, recommended for indoor use.
- Unswitched ceiling/wall mounted movement sensor.
- Max. switching load: 2400W Tungsten Halogen or 720W Fluorescent
- Rating: 10A Resistive 3A Discharge fluorescent & Fans
- PIR suitable for Incandescent / CFL / Fluorescent lamps and fans.
- A live and neutral feed is required for the PIR Sensors.
- Timer range: 1 Minute to 16 Minutes Maximum.
- Sensing range: 5 Metres x 120 degrees angle.
- Dimensions: 85mm x 85mm
- Weight: 100g
- Operating Light Levels: User adjustable 5 lux – 1000 lux
- Operating Time Levels: User adjustable – Min 60 Seconds Max – 15 Minutes
- Class l electrical rated: must be earthed.
- Electrical Connections: terminal must have live and neutral feed
- Model: Knightsbridge PIR0901 Wall Mounted PIR Sensor IP20
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||17mm|
|Plate Dimensions||85mm x 85mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.