2-wire (No Neutral) Touch Activated Time Lag Switch 10A 20s-20min Adjustable Electronic Time Delay Switch CP Electronics KH2
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
KH2 Touch Activated Time Lag Switch - Features
- Robust timer with tamper resistant touch pad operation
- Easy to operate, with a fully adjustable timing period
- You can adjust the time delay settings via pots.
- It is a 2 wire no-neutral switch, suitable for lighting. 2-wire time lag switch - no neutral.
- It comes with a 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Electronic time lag switch touch activated
CP Electronics KH2 Time Lag Switch Touch Activated - Technical Specs
- Load: 10A of lighting including incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent, low voltage (switch primary of transformer).
- Time Delay: approx 10sec - 20mins
- Part of the CP Electronics Green-i range
- Fluorescent and compact fluorescent fittings with “switch start” ballasts - 10 ballasts maximum. Power factor correction capacitors must be fitted.
- LED lamps: this time lag switch is NOT suitable for LEDs.
- This product requires a minimum load of 60W; it may not be suitable for use with low power lighting such as LED lights.
- Load rating at 230V AC: 10A for incandescent, fluorescent, and compact fluorescent loads.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz
- Dimensions: 86mm width, 86mm length, 17mm depth, 19mm projection from wall
- Timeout period: 20 seconds to 20 minutes (approximate)
- Fixing method: Surface fixing 25mm deep plastic surface mount moulded box.
- Flush fixing: 25mm steel wall box or 32mm deep cavity wall box.
- Terminal capacity: 1.5mm2
- Material: Flame retardant ABS
- Rating: Class 2
- Temperature: -10°C to 35°C
- Conformity: EMC-2004/108/EC, LVD-2006/95/EC, CE Mark
- Not suitable for switching contactors, SON lighting, and heating or ventilation loads. Not suitable for LED lighting.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Type||Time Delay Switch|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.