Tokyo Switched White Glass Wall Light IP20 using 1 x 7W max. LED Golf Ball E14/SES, Astro 1089002
This item requires:
This wall light is the Astro Lighting 0569 white glass light fitting for interior wall mounting, with an integral toggle switch (SKU 1089002).
With a white glass diffuser and a polished chrome finish, this fitting is ideal for anywhere indoors from the bedroom to the living room (not for bathroom use).
Plus, you can use an energy saving LED lamp - max. 7W LED Golf Ball E14/SES lamp (not included).
Tokyo White Glass Switched Wall Lamp - Specs
- Wall light for interior decoration, switched fitting.
- SKU: 1089002
- Finish: Polished chrome base and structure with a white glass diffuser (included).
- Lamp used: 1 x 7W max. LED golf ball E14/SES lamp, not included; the lamp has to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp rating: it can take max. 60W E14/SES lamp.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Switched lamp: includes integral toggle switch on the bottom of the fitting for easy turning ON/OFF.
- Weight: 1.51kg.
- Dimmable lamp: this fitting can be dimmed if a dimmable lamp is used.
- F marked: can be mounted on normally flammable surfaces / materials.
- CE Mark.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, horizontal orientation.
- Dimensions: height 130mm, width 250mm, depth 162mm.
Model: Astro Lighting Tokyo 0569 wall light with white glass diffuser (1089002).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||Golf Ball|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Tokyo Wall Lamps|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.