This is the YUASA Y2.1-12, a 2.1Ah 12V Rechargeable Battery Lead Acid with Quick Connect.
- Nominal voltage: 12V
- 20-hr rate Capacity to 1.75VPC at 20°C: 2.1Ah
- 10-hr rate Capacity to 1.75VPC at 20°C: 1.95Ah
- Dimensions: 178mm length, 35mm width, height 60mm, height over terminals 66mm
- Mass (typical): 1kg
- FASTON (Quickfit / release): 4.75mm
- Case material: ABS
- Float charge voltage at 20°C: 13.65V (±1%), 2.275 (±1%) V/cell
- Float Charge voltage temperature correction factor (for variations from the standard 20°C): -3mV/cell/°C
- Max. discharge current: 1min 21A
- Installation: Can be installed and operated in any orientation except permanently inverted
- Handles: Batteries must not be suspended by their handles (where fitted)
- Vent Valves: Each cell is fitted with a low pressure release valve to allow gasses to escape and then reseal.
- Gas release: VRLA Batteries release hydrogen gas which can form explosive mixtures in air. Do not place inside a sealed container
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.