Tosca LED Swing Arm Wall Light in Matt Nickel 2.2W 2700K 61lm Switched IP20 rated Astro 1157001
This is the Astro Lighting Tosca 2.2W 2700K warm white LED interior wall light in matt nickel, an energy saving fitting with a flexible arm allowing you to "pull out" or "put back" the light as needed (SKU 1157001).
Swing Arm wall light for interior decoration in a matt nickel finish, this fitting is part of the stylish Astro Lighting Tosca range fittings, coming complete with a 2.2W LED light and the LED driver (2700K warm white 61lm).
To turn ON the light you simply need to pull the arm from its support and rotate its head to shed light where light is needed, and to turn it off, gently push the spotlight back in its support on the wall.
Tosca Matt Nickel LED Wall Lamp - Features
- Tosca interior swing arm wall-light, adjustable and rotating.
- SKU 1157001
- Lamp used: integral 2.2W high-power LED, 2700K 61.13 lm with CRI of 80
- Beam angle: 26 degrees
- Tilt adjustment angle: 180 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 135 degrees
- Average life span: 60.000h
- 350mA LED driver and light bulb included
- Finish: matt nickel wall lamp
- Dimming: non-dimmable fitting
- Swing arm lamp: the lamp has a 20cm arm which can be swung open.
- Switched: moving the arm from its support on the wall causes the fitting to turn ON.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting. CE Mark.
- F marked: can be mounted on normally flammable surfaces
- Weight: 1.09kg
- Dimensions: 45mm height, 200mm length, 43mm depth / projection.
Model: Astro Lighting 0699 Tosca Swing Arm LED Fitting in Matt Nickel (2.2W 2700K 61lm LED lamp, 1157001)
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Bedroom, Living Room|
|Range||Tosca LED Wall Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.