Touch Screen 7-day Programmable Thermostat in Silver for Loads up to 3.6kW 16A, BN Thermic T16CS
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
The BN Thermic T16CS is a 7-day Programmable Thermostat in Silver with a modern, full-colour touchscreen. It has the capacity to switch loads of up to 3.6kW and provides a effortless to use 7-day programming function. The white T16CS can be configured for ‘air and floor’ or ‘floor only’ control, meaning it can be used to operate a radiant floor and measure the air temperature.
If required the air temperature can be controlled via an IP65 rated remote mounted wall sensor - the TI6R (to be ordered separately), an arrangement that works particularly smoothly for bathroom appliances. This high-tech product also enables the user to monitor energy usage and running costs with ease.
It has a highly useful range of features, including a backlit screen and summer switch that allows it to be turned of during the summer without losing the programme you installed onto it.
7-day Touch Screen Programmable Thermostat in Silver - Features
- Touch screen programmable thermostat specially designed to control different types of heating systems.
- The thermostat will allow you to optimize your energy consumption and increase your comfort levels.
- Modern design with touch screen.
- Simplified wiring & Installation.
- Easy program creation” function.
- Fully programmable.
- Temporary override function.
- Anti freeze function.
- Holiday or Reception function.
- Connections for 2 sensors.
- Estimation of the cost and consumption of the installation
- Optional - 2 External sensors with several possibilities of regulation. (Floor, combined…)
T16CS Programmable Thermostat - Technical
- Temperature sensing: Electronic
- Mounting: Wall – semi-recessed in standard single-gang box
- Adjustable range: Comfort, Reduced +5°C to +35°C (by 0,5°C step); Holiday (Antifreeze): 7deg Celsius
- Measured temperature precision: 0.1°C
- Finish: silver
- Switching capacity: 16A 230V (larger loads and 3 phase loads can be switched via a suitably rated contactor)
- Maximum load: Without Relay - 16Amps 250Vac
- Included External sensors: 10K ohms at 25°C
- Contacts: Single-pole single-throw
- Programme periods: 7 day / Periods as required
- Voltage supply: 230V
- Dimensions: 90mm (length) x 90mm (Width) x 18mm (Depth)
- Class II electrical rated.
- IP rating: IP21 rated
- Battery Life (upon power failure): 24 hours minimum (battery fully charged)
- Your thermostat has been designed in conformity with the following standards or other normative documents: EN 60730-1 : 2003, EN 61000-6-1 : 2002, EN 61000-6-3 : 2004, EN 61000-4-2 : 2001, EN 60730-2-9, Low voltage 2006/95/CE, EMC 2004/108/CE
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.