Trimless IP65 Fire Rated Round Downlight in Matt White Dimmable GU10 6W LED, Astro 1248002
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting Trimless fire rated downlight (SKU 1248002), a mains voltage GU10 round ceiling light with full fire protection. Ideal for ceiling mounting, especially before the ceiling is plastered, having a sleek look once the ceiling is plastered.
Can be installed in the bathroom, the living room, in the hallway, staircases, etc.
Please note: this light fitting must be installed before the final plaster skim; it is a plastered-in light fitting, trimless.
Trimless fire-rated Downlight in Matt White - Features
- Mains voltage supply: 240V 50Hz
- SKU: 1248002
- Finish: matt white finish with clear glass diffuser.
- Lamp used: 1 x 6W max. GU10 LED lamp (lamp not included).
- The LED lamp has to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp length: 58mm
- Fixed downlight; the fitting is in the ceiling.
- IP rating: IP65 rated lamp, suitable for bathroom zones 1, 2 and 3
- Double insulated, Class 2 electrical rated
- Weight: 0.68kg
- Fire protection: fire rated up to 90 min BS476 part 21
- Cutout hole: 86mm diameter
- Dimensions: 79mm diameter, 115mm depth
- Recess depth: 150mm
- CE mark.
- Dimmable light: can be dimmed with regular dimmers if a dimmable LED lamp is used.
Model: Astro Lighting 5624 240V Trimless fire rated downlight in Matt White (1248002).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.