Trimless Slimline Round Adjustable Fire Rated IP20 rated Downlight in Matt White 1x6W max. LED GU10, Astro 1248019
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting Trimless Slimline Round Adjustable Fire-Rated IP20 recessed interior downlight coming in a matt white finish and requiring a 6W LED GU10 lamp (SKU 1248019).
This trimless range of ceiling recessed lights is designed to be installed before the plastering in the ceiling. It is a fire-rated downlight.
Trimless Slimline Round Adjustable Fire-Rated IP20 Downlight
- It is a Trimless Slimline Round Adjustable Fire-Rated IP65 rated using a GU10 lamp. Very slim in-ceiling recessed light fitting.
- SKU: 1248019
- Fire rating: 30 min, 60 min & 90 min EN1365-2
- Finish: Matt white finish.
- Tilt adjustment angle: 30 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 360 degrees
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Weight: 0.39kg
- Lamp used: 1 x 6W max. LED GU10 lamp, max. lamp length 57mm. The lamp is not included, it has to be ordered separately.
- Dimming: dimmable if a dimmable LED lamp is used.
- This product must be installed before the final plaster skim
- Class 2 electrical rated, double insulated fitting. CE Mark.
- Dimensions: 75mm diameter, depth 135mm.
- Cutout: 79mm diameter, recess depth 150mm.
- It is not suitable for mounting on flammable materials/surfaces.
Model: Astro Lighting Trimless Round Adjustable Fire-Rated IP20 rated in Matt White (1248019).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Cutout||79mm diameter x 150mm depth|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.