Trimless Square Adjustable Downlight in Matt White IP20 1 x 6W max. LED GU10 for Install in New Ceilings, Astro 1248020
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting Trimless Adjustable Fixed recessed interior downlight coming in a matt white finish and requiring a 6W LED GU10 lamp (SKU 1248020) to be installed into new ceilings only.
This trimless range of ceiling recessed lights is designed to be installed before the plastering in the ceiling - for installing in new ceilings only.
Trimless Square Adjustable Downlight - Specs
- It is a Square Adjustable trimless downlight from Astro Lighting.
- SKU: 1248020
- Finish: Matt white finish.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Tilt adjustment angle: 30 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 360 degrees
- Weight: 0.41kg
- Lamp used: 1 x 6W max. LED GU10 lamp, max. lamp length 57mm. The lamp is not included, it has to be ordered separately.
- Dimming: dimmable if a dimmable LED lamp is used.
- This product must be installed before final plaster skim; ideal for installation only into new ceilings.
- Class 2 electrical rated, double insulated fitting. CE Mark.
- Dimensions: width 75mm x length 75mm, height 62mm + lamp length.
- Cutout: 79mm length x 79mm width, recess depth 150mm.
- It is not suitable for mounting on flammable materials / surfaces.
Model: Astro Lighting Trimless Square Adjustable in Matt White (1248020).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Cutout||79mm x 79mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.