Trimless Square Fire Rated Adjustable Downlight in Matt White using GU10 max. 6W LED, Astro 1248007
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 5680 trimless square adjustable fire rated recessed interior downlight coming in a matt white finish and using a GU10 lamp rated at max. 6W LED (SKU 1248007).
This trimless range of ceiling recessed lights is designed to be installed before the plastering in the ceiling.
It is fire rated up to 90mins, and it is not suitable for mounting on flammable materials or for covering with thermal insulation.
Astro 5680 Trimless Square Fire Rated Tilting Downlight in Matt White
- Trimless square ceiling recessed light.
- SKU: 1248007
- Adjustable fitting: the lamp can be tilted to 35 degrees.
- Rotation adjustment angle: 360 degrees.
- Mains voltage supply: 230V.
- Fire rated: 90 min BS476 part 21
- Finish: matt white finish.
- Not suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Not suitable for covering with thermal insulation.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Weight: 0.82kg
- Lamp used: 1 x GU10 max. 6W LED, not included.
- The lamp needs to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp length: 57mm
- Dimming: dimmable if a dimmable LED light bulb is used.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting. CE Mark.
- Dimensions: width 102mm, length 102mm, depth 162mm.
- Cutout: 111 x 111mm, recess depth 182mm.
- Model: Astro Lighting 5680 Trimless Square Adjustable Downlight in Matt White (1248007).
Note: The Trimless range is designed to be installed before plastering. It is recommended for this fitting to be installed at a min. distance of 150mm from the ceiling insulation.
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Cutout||111mm x 111mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.