Trimless Square Fire Rated Fixed Downlight IP65 in Matt White GU10 6W LED Dimmable Astro 1248005
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 5670 Trimless fire rated downlight, a square fitting for recessed ceiling mounting (fixed / non-tilting) coming in a matt white finish (SKU 1248005).
Rated to withstand fire up to 90 minutes, this square fitting takes one 50W GU10 light bulb and it can be dimmed as needed.
The high IP rating allows you to install it in the bathroom zone 1. It comes with a white and a black faceplate.
Trimless Fire Rated IP65 Square Downlight in Matt White
- Trimless 230V fire-rated downlight, square shape, with a fixed spotlight.
- SKU: 1248005
- Finish: Matt white finish.
- Lamp used: 1 x 6W GU10 LED lamp (not included). The lamp needs to be ordered separately (rated at max. 50W GU10 halogen lamp).
- Lamp length: max. 57mm.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 1, 2 and 3.
- Class 2 electrical rated, double insulated fitting. CE Mark.
- Dimming: this fitting is dimmable with a regular dimmer switch if a dimmable lamp is used.
- Fire rating: up to 90 minutes (BS476 part 21)
- Not suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Not suitable for covering with thermal insulation.
- Dimensions: width 90mm, length 90mm, depth 122.5mm.
- Cutout: 95mm x 95mm. Recess depth: 150mm.
- Weight: 0.94kg
- Model: Astro Lighting 5670 Trimless Fire Rated Square Downlight (1248005).
Please note: The terminal block for this product can only be accessed from above.
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Shower, Bathroom, Indoor|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Cutout||95mm x 95mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.