Triple Pole 6A Fan Isolator Switch in Unlacquered Brass Plate and White or Black Plastic Switch
This is the Forbes and Lomax FAN/U, a triple pole 6A fan isolator switch coming in an unlacquered brass plate with a white or black plastic switch, manufactured by Forbes and Lomax.
Note: This item comes by default with a white plastic trim; if you require it with black trim, please mention this in the comments.
The Forbes and Lomax Fan Isolator Switch
- The triple pole fan isolator switch is designed predominantly for bathrooms.
- The fan switch is available in all of the Forbes and Lomax switch and socket ranges, such as the Invisible Socket Range, the Antique Bronze Range, the Nickel Silver Range, the Verdigris Range, the Unlacquered Brass Range, the Painted Socket Range, the Stainless Steel Range, the Aged Brass Range.
- The rockers can be in Antique Bronze, Brass, Stainless Steel, Nickel Silver, or Black / White Plastic.
- The plastic inserts/trims can be in Black or White.
Technical Information - Fan Isolator Switch
- Standards: BS EN 60669-1 & BS EN 60947-3
- It is a 6 amp 1 gang 3 pole isolator switch
- Terminals suitable for: 4 x 1mm ², 3 x 1.5mm ² or 1 x 2.5mm²
- Dimensions: 86mm width x 86mm length.
The Unlacquered Brass Range from Forbes and Lomax
- The Unlacquered Brass range is designed a classical design as it mellows with age if left unpolished to match older brass fittings in the home.
- This is particularly suitable to period buildings where a bright brass look would be less desirable. Alternatively, the plates can easily be polished to give a shiny look should this be required.
- The depth of the tarnished effect depends on the usage of the product in the home.
- Although traditional in appearance, the variety of unlacquered brass products we have will meet all the demands of modern living.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.