Twin Trimless Fire Rated Adjustable Recessed Downlight in Matt White 2 x LED GU10 6W Dimmable Astro 1248008
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 5681 trimless twin downlight with tilting lamps (SKU 1248008), a fire rated recessed fitting using two light bulbs ideal for fitting in the plaster ceilings (they must be installed before plastering).
Adjustable mains voltage square twin downlight 208mm x 104mm for discreet down-lighting anywhere in the house or the office in a matt white finish.
Trimless Matt White Twin Tilting Downlight - Features
- Trimless twin recessed downlight, rectangular shape, with tilting lamps.
- Finish: matt white.
- Lamp used: 2 x GU10 max 6W (the lamps are not included, they need to be ordered separately).
- Lamp length max. 57mm.
- This product must be installed before final plaster skim
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting. CE Mark.
- Fire rating: fire rated up to 90 min.
- Not suitable for mounting on flammable surfaces.
- Not suitable for covering with thermal insulation.
- Tilting: adjustable downlight, the lamps can be tilted up to 35 degrees.
- Rotation adjustment angle: 360 degrees.
- Dimming: dimmable fitting if used with dimmable light bulb.
- Dimensions: 208mm length, 104mm width, 163mm depth.
- Cutout: 215mm x 111mm. Recess depth: 183mm
- Mains voltage: 230V supply
- Model: Astro Lighting 5681 Square Trimless Adjustable Twin Downlight (1248008).
NOTE: These downlights are ideal for mounting inside the ceiling, see the above picture. The Trimless range is designed to be installed before plastering. The terminal block for this product can only be accessed from above.
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Cutout||215mm x 111mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.