Unswitched 13A Socket + 5A Socket Brushed Brass Plate Black or White Insert Forbes and Lomax
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Forbes and Lomax SS13/SS5/QBB Unswitched 13A Socket and 5A Socket Brushed Brass Plate Black or White Insert. Please advise at checkout what insert you require - by default it comes with a white plastic trim.
If you require both a 5A socket and a regular 13A socket, this twin socket
Unswitched 13A Socket + 5A Socket Brushed Brass Plate Black or White Insert - Specs
- Type: Twin socket, unswitched, with a 13A and a 5A socket
- Finish: Brushed Brass Plate
- Insert: it comes with a white or black plastic trim, please specify at checkout the required trim.
- Supply voltage: 250V AC
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5 degrees to +40 degrees Celsius
- IP rating: IP2XD
- Max. installation altitude: 2000m
About the Forbes and Lomax Socket Outlets
- Forbes and Lomax offers a full range of socket outlets and fused connection units; the socket types include 13A, 5A, 2A, and floor sockets.
- The 13A sockets are available as single or double sockets and they can be either switched or unswitched.
- The socket outlets from Forbes and Lomax are available in the Invisible Socket range, the Nickel Silver range, the Unlacquered Brass range, the Aged Brass range, the Antique Bronze range, the Verdigris range, the Stainless Steel range, and the Paintable range.
- They have a black or white plastic insert / trim, and there are matching metal rocker switches available on all the switched versions.
About the Forbes & Lomax Brushed Brass
- Matte effect for a subtle finish, with fine vertical brush marks.
- The plates are lacquered for a wear-resistant finish.
- The insert/plastic trim is black.
- This finish is available in dolly switch, button dimmers, rotary dimmer switches, rocker switches, sockets, European sockets, combination range, USB charger sockets, and Home Automation and Dimming Control.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.