This is the Varilight JP250P, a professional trailing edge dimmer module replacement, part of their V-Pro range. Versatile dimmer switch module designed and manufactured in the UK according to the highest industry specifications.
The V-Pro J series of intelligent trailing-edge dimmers offer smooth and silent dimming with three methods of control: rotary dimming, and push-on/off switching. The JP250P dimmer is compatible with most LED lamps with no additional drivers or transformers needed.
These very modern dimmer switches incorporate micro-processors which feature intelligent over-loading protection for awkward loads, and a soft start that extends the already considerable lifespan of LED lights.
- Type: trailing edge, ideal for smooth and totally silent dimming.
- Intelligent detection of the lamp type: for adaptive control of most loads.
- Dimming: works with most dimmable LED lamps.
- Soft start and gentle waveform: considerably extending the lamp life.
- Switches off if there's a gross overload: protects the devices, extending the product life. After the load is corrected, normal operation resumes.
- Varilight V-Pro dimmer with a min. load of 4W GU10 LEDlite / 10W other LED lights; max load: 120W for LED, 250W for halogen.
- Automatic self-resetting overload protection and thermal protection.
- Dimensions: 25mm x 50mm. Back box depth: 25mm.
- Rotary dimmer switch: push on/off 2 way switching, and rotary dimmer.
- Can be used on the primary circuit of low voltage lighting transformers.
- Max. load: 250W halogen / 120W LED, accepting any combination of transformers up to the max. rating. Max. 10 LED lights.
- CFL Load: 12W min, 66W max.
- Halogen and Incandescent: 10W min, 250W max.
- Ideal for dimming the following lamps: Incandescent GLS Lamps; 12V Dichroic lamps; Candle, Golf Ball etc; Mains Halogen (GU10), Varilight Dimmable CFL, Leading Edge Dimming Loads, Trailing Edge Dimming Loads, Other Dimmable CFL (subject to manufacturers Guidelines), Dimmable Mains LED, Very low wattage loads.
Please note, this LED dimmer switch is not suitable for the following lamps: dimmable ballast, fluorescent tubes, and wire wound low voltage or other inductive loads.
For more LED lighting compatibility specs and to obtain the best out of your dimmable LED lamp and this Varilight LED dimmer, including installation and wiring instructions, please see the PDF file in the Specifications tab.