Varilight JP250P V-Pro 1 Gang 2 Way Trailing Edge 10W-120W LED Dimmer / 250W Halogen Module Replacement
This is the Varilight JP250P, a professional trailing edge dimmer module replacement, part of their V-Pro range. Versatile dimmer switch module designed and manufactured in the UK according to the highest industry specifications.
The V-Pro J series of intelligent trailing-edge dimmers offer smooth and silent dimming with three methods of control: rotary dimming, and push-on/off switching. The JP250P dimmer is compatible with most LED lamps with no additional drivers or transformers needed.
These very modern dimmer switches incorporate micro-processors which feature intelligent over-loading protection for awkward loads, and a soft start that extends the already considerable lifespan of LED lights.
- Type: trailing edge, ideal for smooth and totally silent dimming.
- Intelligent detection of the lamp type: for adaptive control of most loads.
- Dimming: works with most dimmable LED lamps.
- Soft start and gentle waveform: considerably extending the lamp life.
- Switches off if there's a gross overload: protects the devices, extending the product life. After the load is corrected, normal operation resumes.
- Varilight V-Pro dimmer with a min. load of 4W GU10 LEDlite / 10W other LED lights; max load: 120W for LED, 250W for halogen.
- Automatic self-resetting overload protection and thermal protection.
- Dimensions: 25mm x 50mm. Back box depth: 25mm.
- Rotary dimmer switch: push on/off 2 way switching, and rotary dimmer.
- Can be used on the primary circuit of low voltage lighting transformers.
- Max. load: 250W halogen / 120W LED, accepting any combination of transformers up to the max. rating. Max. 10 LED lights.
- CFL Load: 12W min, 66W max.
- Halogen and Incandescent: 10W min, 250W max.
- Ideal for dimming the following lamps: Incandescent GLS Lamps; 12V Dichroic lamps; Candle, Golf Ball etc; Mains Halogen (GU10), Varilight Dimmable CFL, Leading Edge Dimming Loads, Trailing Edge Dimming Loads, Other Dimmable CFL (subject to manufacturers Guidelines), Dimmable Mains LED, Very low wattage loads.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25m|
|Plate Dimensions||25mm x 50mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.