Varilight V-Pro GlowFix for Improving the Dimming Performance of some LEDs when used with V-Pro Dimmers
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Varilight V-Pro GlowFix for improving the dimming performance of LED lamps when used in combination with Varilight V-pro dimmers.
It is a regulator module for LED dimmers. The Varilight LEDFix load regulator is designed to improve the dimming performance of LED lamps when used in combination with VARILIGHT® LED dimmers.
A LEDfix can improve performance in two ways:
- With certain combinations of lamps the addition of a LEDFix load regulator can improve the stability of the lamps at a lower brightness level, extending the dimming range when used with Varilight LED dimmers.
- Due to the extremely low current required to illuminate them, some LED lamps will remain illuminated at a low glow when remote control dimmers (such as Varilight® V-Pro IR dimmers) are switched off. This is because remote control dimmers draw a tiny current in standby mode so that they are ready to receive a signal from the handset. This tiny current may be sufficient to illuminate LED lamps. The addition of just one LEDFix load regulator will solve this problem.
The Varilight LEDFix is super efficient, drawing less than 1 watt. The LEDFix load regulator and can be easily retrofitted by simply wiring it in parallel with any of the lamp fittings.
Varilight V-Pro GlowFix - Features
- GlowFix is super-efficient: approx. 1W
- Dimensions: 24mm x 25mm x 66mm with 100mm lead
- Operating Voltage: 220/250V AC
- Improves the dimming performance of certain LED lamps when used in combination with VARILIGHT V-Pro dimmers
- Improves lamp stability at a lower brightness
- Will correct an unwanted visible glow exhibited by certain LED lamps when the circuit is switched off.
- Super efficient using less than 1 watt
- Intended Applications: Indoor Use Only. Domestic power supply.
- Applicable Safety Standard: EN 61347-1, EN 61347-2-2, EN 61547, EN 55015 & EN 61000-3-2
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.