This is the White Varilight KQP221W 1 Gang 2-Way push ON/OFF V-Com LED Dimmer for 30W - 220W max. load (it takes max. 30 LED lamps). It is primarily targeted at commercial installations where a large number of dimmable LED lamps are used, but it is also excellent for the domestic environment. V-Com dimmers are leading-edge and suitable for most types of lighting, including many dimmable LEDs. To optimise the dimming range for LED lighting in particular the minimum brightness setting of the dimmer can be adjusted.
Varilight KQP221W 1 Gang 2 Way 220W V-Com LED Dimmer
- 1-Gang 2-Way Push-on Push-off LED Dimmer 1 x 30-220W
- VARILIGHT V-Com intelligent programmable dimmerswitch
- Rotary LED dimmer with push on/off switch taking max. 220W LED dimmable lamps.
- Soft start for improving the lamp life
- Adjustable minimum brightness
- Thermal protection
- Finish: white plastic (white PVC)
- Suitable for most type of loads
- Suitable for: Most dimmable LEDs [see “Dimmable LEDs” box], Good quality dimmable low voltage transformers [see “Transformers" box], GU10 or similar good quality mains halogen bulbs, Mains voltage incandescent GLS or candle-shaped bulbs.
- Not suitable for fluorescent bulbs and tubes, or for electric motors.
- Part of the Varilight V-Com Commercial Series LED dimmers.
- Dimensions: 85 x 85mm, single face plate
- Back box: fits in a 25mm deep wall box
- Can also dim ceiling LED panels.
- This product complies with European Safety Regulations (IEC 669-2-1 or BSEN 60669-2-1) when used in lighting circuits containing MCBs (miniature circuit breakers). These can be rated at 6A, 10A or 16A (preferably 6A for lighting circuits).Your guarantee is not affected if you have an older lighting circuit protected by fuse wire links.
Note: picture is informative
|Catalogue Group||LED Dimmers|
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||85mm x 85mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.