Varilight V-Com 2-way 15-180W Rotary LED Grid Dimmer in White (max. 20 LEDs), Varilight GKP180WMG
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Varilight GKP180WMG 2-way Push-on / push-off rotary LED dimmer 15-180W for max. 20 LEDs, leading edge V-com intelligent TRIAC. It is a grid dimmer switch with soft start feature and intelligent overload protection.
Rotary LED Dimmer Leading Edge 15-180W - Specs
- 2-Way Push-On/Off Rotary LED Dimmer 15-180W (max 20 LEDs)
- V-Com intelligent TRIAC leading edge dimming technology
- Soft start feature and intelligent overload protection
- Suitable for many dimmable LED lamps
- Create your own switch combinations
- It is part of the V-Com range of dimmers from Varilight
- Finish: the insert and knob color is white
- Dimensions: 54mm x 28mm x 52mm
- Net Weight: 58g
- Gross Weight: 60g
- Recommended Back Box Depth: 47mm
- Operating Voltage: 230v 50Hz
- Min. load rating: 15W
- Maximum Load Rating: LED; 180W (Max. 20 LEDs)
- Maximum Current Rating: 0.8A
- Terminal (Live) Diameter: 3.2mm; Capacity: 3 x 1.5mm²
- Intended Applications: Indoor Use Only. Commercial & domestic lighting circuits including many dimmable LEDS.
- Safety Advice: Not suitable for use with wire-wound or toroidal transformers or electric motors. Do not overload.
- Applicable Safety Standard: BS EN 60669-2-1
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.