Varilight V-Pro 2 Way Rotary LED Dimmer Module 0-300W (1-30 LEDs) White Insert for MK, GET, Crabtree
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Varilight GJP300W.MG 2-Way Push-On/Off Rotary LED Dimmer 0-300W (taking 1-30 LEDs) - 1 Grid Space - which can fit MK, Schneider/GET and Crabtree grid system. It is a programmable dimmer switch - with full instructions of setting up and installations included. It incorporates the V-Pro intelligent dimming technology and has an intelligent overload protection.
Varilight V-Pro LED Dimmer Module 0-300W - Features
- 2 way push on / push off LED dimmer (rotary dimmer) module
- Wattage: it takes 0-300W for LED, 0-30 LED lamps
- Max. load rating: 300W LED load or Halogen load
- It fits MK, GET Schneider, and Crabtree grid
- Finish: white
- Range: multi-grid LED dimmer
- Dimensions: 54mm x 26mm x 50mm
- Soft start feature
- Intelligent overload protection
- Adjustable minimum brightness setting
- Choice of driving modes
- Create your own switch combinations
- Weight: 50g
- Recommended back box depth: 35mm
- Operating voltage: 220/250V AC
- Maximum Current Rating: 1.3A
- Terminal (Live) Diameter: 3.2mm; Capacity: 3 x 1.5mm²
- Terminal (Earth) Diameter: 3.3mm; Capacity: 3 x 1.5mm²
- Intended Applications: Indoor Use Only. Domestic lighting circuits including many dimmable LEDs.
- Safety Advice: Not suitable for use with wire-wound or toroidal transformers or electric motors. Do not overload.
- Applicable Safety Standard: BS EN 60669-2-1
- Warranty: 10 year manufacturer warranty
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||54mm x 26mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||3mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.