Veneto Wall LED Light Painted Gold with Glass Shade c/w 8.3W 2700K 452lm LED, LEDS-C4 05-7588-DO-DO
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
About the LEDS-C4 Veneto Lighting Collection
Veneto Wall LED Light Painted Gold with Glass Shade - Specs
- Wall fixture Veneto LED 8.3W LED warm-white 2700K ON-OFF Polished brass 452lm
- Luminaire total power: 8.3W
- Benedito Design
- Real lumens: 452
- Real lm/W: 54
- Correlated Colour Temperature (CCT): LED warm-white 2700K
- Lens/reflector angle: MEDIUM 36º
- Structure material: Aluminium, Steel
- Structure finish: Polished brass
- Diffuser material: Methacrylate
- Diffuser finish: Sandblasted
- Driver Brand: HEP
- Voltage/frequency: 100-277V/50-60Hz
- Dimming protocol: ON-OFF
- Power Factor: 0.90
- THD%: 15
- Useful life: 50,000h L80B20
- Warranty: 5 years manufacturer warranty
- Ideal for downlighting on the wall.
- Product net weight (Kg): 0.7
- Product width or diameter (mm): 150
- Product height (mm): 210
- Product aperture (mm): 200
- Class 1 electrical rated.
- IP rating: IP20 rated.
- LED brand: CREE.
- Driver brand: HEP.
- Maximum power of light source: 6.7W.
- Colour temperature: 2700K.
- Colour rendering index: 80.
- MacAdam Steps: 2.
- Hours of life: 50.000h L80B20.
- UGR: 25.4.
- Photobiological risk: RG1.
- % de Flickering: <5%.
- Real flux (lm): 452.
- Real lm/W: 54.
- Voltage: 9.
- Equipment included: Yes.
- Total power: 8.3W.
- Power factor: 0.90.
- Dimmable equipment included: ON-OFF. Non-dimmable
|Electrical Rating||Class 3 - CE Mark|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.