Silent 100mm Bathroom Fan with Adjustable Timer and Humidistat, EnviroVent Axial Extractor Fan
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This fan is part of the range of 100mm domestic axial extract fans for wall or ceiling installations, designed to solve ventilation problems in WC’s and bathrooms.
Fitted with motors mounted on silent elastic blocks, the fans deliver incredibly silent running and exceptional performance with stylish features.
The SILENT 100 is an innovative domestic axial extract fan designed to offer a low level of noise supplied in a 230V or SELV (12V) format suitable for small rooms and bathrooms.
- The fan is fitted with a pilot light, backdraught shutter and airflow guide vanes as standard.
- Silent Fan, Extractor fan 100mm coming with B/D Shutter, Timer, and Humidistat
- Intelligent Timer: Operates after a 50 second delay. Thereafter the fan operates automatically. The ‘run-on’ time is adjustable and can be set to 5, 20 or 30 minutes.
- Adjustable Humidity Sensor: The level of humidity for the bathroom can be chosen from between 60% and 90% RH. The extract fan will continue to work long enough to reach the selected level.
EnviroVent 100 Silent Fan with Timer and Humidistat
- Sealed for life ball bearings
- Silent elastic blocks
- Pilot Light
- IP rating: IP45 rated, bathroom fan;
- Available in silver(optional); the finish is white;
- Backdraught shutters and airflow guide vanes as standard
- Incredibly silent running
- High performance
- Significant energy savings
- Complies with building regulations
- Five year guarantee
- Speed: 2400 rpm; Watts: 8W;
- Mains voltage fan: 230V fan;
- Airflow: 26 l/s, 95 m3/h;
- Silent fan: 26.5dB(A) at 3m;
- Weight: 0.57Kg;
- Duct / diameter: 100mm;
- Adjustable timer and adjustable humidity sensor;
- Dimensions: 158 x 158 mm, 109.3mm total depth, 84.6mm depth, 106mm cutout diameter;
|Airflow||26 l/s, 95 m3/h;|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.