Manrose XF100P 100mm Bathroom Extractor Fan with Pull Cord Switch, XF100P Axial Fan 85m3/hr, 23l/s IP24 rated
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Manrose XF100P Pull Cord Fan - Features and Benefits
- Quiet and efficient: an impressive extract rate of 85m3/hr, 23 litres per second.
- Quality: Manufactured using high ABS thermoplastic for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
- Power is provided by a single phase (consuming 20W) induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance-free life.
- Designed for wall, ceiling or window mounting, this comprehensive range offers a wide selection of models for use in bathrooms and toilets.
- Quiet and efficient, the 100mm (4″) series has an impressive extract rate of 85m³/hr, 23 litres per second, and is available in the eleven options detailed opposite.
- The units are all manufactured using high gloss ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
- Designed to comply with the 2006 building Regulations on Ventilation (F1).
Manrose XF100P Bathroom Fan - Technical Specifications
- Type: axial bathroom fan with pull-cord switch, Manrose XF100P
- Energy Type: Mains voltage
- IP rating: IP24 rated
- Maximum Pressure: 20 p.a.
- Fan Speed: 2400 r.p.m.
- Sound Volume: 41.0 dB(A) at 3m
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 40 deg C.
- Power output: 20W
- Switching: pull cord integral
- Control Type: Pullcord
- Installation Type: Wall, Panel
- Running Mode: Intermittent
- Spigot Diameter: 100mm
- Grille Type: Open
- Room Type: Bathroom, Entrance, Utility
- Speed 1: 23.6 (l/s)
- Power 1: 15W
- Width: 163mm.
- Height: 163mm.
- Projection: 30mm.
- Recess Depth: 75mm.
- Cutout: 98mm.
- Finish: White.
- Wall mounted only
- Weight: 0.641kg
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.