Vetro Square Black IP65 Fire Rated LED Downlight 6W 2700K 594lm, Dimmable LED Recessed Light Astro 1254008
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 5732 Vetro square downlight in black coming with an integral LED lamp of 6W 2700K warm white 594lm, rated at IP65 and 90mins fire rating (SKU 1254008).
Ideal for bathroom ceiling mounting, this square fitting has a cutout of 76mm and can be safely mounted on the ceiling in bathrooms and showers - it is IP65 rated.
IP65 Vetro Square Black LED Downlight - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Vetro range of recessed ceiling downlights, this is the square fire rated IP65 white fitting.
- Forward voltage per product is 17V.
- SKU: 1254008
- Finish: Black with clear glass diffuser.
- Dimensions: 90mm width, 90mm length, 94mm depth.
- Recess depth: 124mm
- Cutout: 76mm
- IP rating: IP65 rated, can be safely used in zones 1, 2, and 3 in the bathroom.
- Fire rating: rated up to 90 minutes.
- Class III electrical rated (low voltage). CE Mark.
- Lamp used: integral COB LED 6W 614lm 2700K warm white, with a CRI of 80.
- Beam angle: 17.9 degrees
- Average lifespan: 36.300h
- Dimming: dimmable if a dimmable driver is used.
- Driver: not included; it requires a 350mA constant current LED driver. See AX2019 (dimmable driver) or AX1922 (non-dimmable LED driver).
- Weight: 0.7kg
Model: Astro Lighting 5732 Vetro Square Fire Rated LED Downlight in White (1254008).
|Electrical Rating||Class 3 - CE Mark|
|Energy Type||Requires LED driver|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Shower, Bathroom, Indoor|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.