Void Round 55 LED Downlight IP65 Fire Rated 25deg Beam 6.8W 2700K Matt White 501lm Dimmable Astro 1392004
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 5777 Void 55 downlight in matt white, a fire rated (up to 90mins) and IP65 rated warm white 2700K LED downlight with a 25deg lamp beam (SKU 1392004). Ideal for installation into a new ceilings.
Void Round 55 LED 25deg 2700K Downlight in Matt White - Features
- Forward voltage per product is 9.67V.
- SKU: 1392004
- Finish: matt white
- Dimensions: 163mm height, 121mm diameter / 55mm internal diameter. Recess depth: 163mm
- Cutout: 70mm
- Ideal for installation in new ceilings.
- Cable length: 1000mm
- Weight: 0.748kg
- Fire rated downlight.
- CE Mark - Class III rated, low voltage fitting.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, can be safely installed in bathroom zones 1, 2, and 3.
- Driver: it requires an LED driver, constant current 700mA; you can order either AX2035 (dimmable driver) or AX2033 (non-dimmable driver).
- F Mark: it can be installed on flammable materials.
- Lamp used: integrated COB LED, 6.8W 501lm 2700K warm white, CRI 80
- Beam angle: 25 degrees
- Fixed downlight for recessed mounting.
- Average lifespan: 36.300h
- Dimming: dimmable LED lamp if the LED driver is dimmable.
Model: Astro Lighting 5772 Fire Rated Void 55 6.8W 2700K LED Downlight (1392004).
|Electrical Rating||Class 3 - CE Mark|
|Energy Type||Requires LED driver|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Void Fire Rated LED Downlights IP65|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.