Void Round 80 LED Downlight 25deg Beam 9.1W 3000K 250mA 80CRI IP65 Fire Rated Matt White Dimmable Astro 1392002
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 5773 Void round 80 LED downlight in matt white, a fire rated (up to 90mins) and IP65 rated warm white 3000K LED downlight with a 25deg lamp beam, a CRI of 80, and a cutout of 95mm (SKU 1392002).
This LED downlight - fire rated, dimmable, energy saving, warm white - is for installation into a new ceilings only.
Void Round 80 LED 25deg 3000K CRI 80 Downlight in Matt White - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Void range of plastered-in ceiling downlights, with a LED lamp integrated.
- Forward voltage per product is 36.4V.
- SKU: 1392002
- Finish: matt white
- Dimensions: 177mm height, 146mm diameter / 80mm internal diameter. Recess depth: 177mm
- Cutout: 95mm
- It is for installation in new ceilings.
- Cable length: 1000mm
- Weight: 1.026kg
- Fire rated downlight: up to 90 mins.
- CE Mark - Class III rated, low voltage fitting.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, can be safely installed in bathroom zones 1, 2, and 3.
- Driver: it requires an LED driver, constant current 250mA; you can order either AX2039 (dimmable driver) or AX1874 (non-dimmable driver).
- F Mark: it can be installed on flammable materials.
- Lamp used: integrated COB LED, 9.1W 877.36lm 3000K warm white, CRI 80
- Beam angle: 25 degrees
- Fixed downlight for recessed mounting.
- Dimming: dimmable LED lamp if the LED driver is dimmable.
Model: Astro Lighting 5773 IP65 Fire Rated Void 80 9.1W 3000K LED Downlight (SKU 1392002).
|Electrical Rating||Class 3 - CE Mark|
|Energy Type||Requires LED driver|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Shower, Bathroom, Indoor|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Void Fire Rated LED Downlights IP65|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.